We run a variety of activities to help improve peoples wellbeing, especially those experiencing social isolation or mental distress. These include:
- A Friday Evening Event which runs 52 weeks a year and provides an opportunity to socialise, nutritious refreshments and a different presentation or performance each week.
- Saturday Projects featuring arts and expression, gentle exercise, relaxation, mindfulness and life skills.
- A Sunday Philosophy Forum, led by experienced philosophers from a variety of backgrounds.
- Art workshops in partnership with the Estorick Gallery
- A weekly Choir on Tuesday evenings
- Occasional life and work skills workshops and training courses.
- A weekly Gardening Project at Culpeper Community Garden, Islington.
- A programme of narrowboat holidays and trips throughout the summer months.
- Monthly outings to places of interest in or around the capital.
All our activities are either free or low cost. We welcome participants regardless of their circumstances or area of residence.
No formal arrangements are required to attend our events or just come along and check us out!