Stuart Low Trust organise regular group outings and visits to places of interest and natural beauty.
Enjoy nature whilst social distancing with these virtual visits to natural places:
Nature Across the World
- Explore a virtual tour of 30 national parks throughout the United States with Google Earth.
- Get Up Close And Personal With The Himalayas At The Everest Base Camp, Nepal.
- See The Stunning Views From The Top Of Uluru, Australia.
- Explore The Diverse Landscapes On The Slopes Of Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
- Float Along The Flowing Colorado River, USA.
- Explore The Many Stunning Caves At Carlsbad Caverns, USA.
- Check Out The Spectacularly Steep-Sided Grand Canyon, USA.
- Enjoy The Splendid And Colourful Great Barrier Reef.
- Explore The Rocky Mountain National Park encompassing protected mountains, forests and alpine tundra.
- Experience The Northern Lights and watch nature’s most amazing light show at the Churchill Northern Studies Center in Churchill, Manitoba. The live cam is located directly underneath the aurora oval.
- Visit Umoona Opal Mine & Museum. An original opal mine in Coober Pedy’s, Umoona has been converted into the town’s largest single underground tourist attraction.
- Take a virtual tour of Manhattan’s Central Park, New York.
Nature in the UK
Listen to Nature Across the world
- Listen to the sounds of Forests from around the world.
- Listen to wildlife soundscapes from the Rocky Mountains, Colorado
- Tune in to the Houston Zoo Webcams and enjoy a live look at animals that call the Houston Zoo home.
- Watch the Animal webcams at Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology Institute.
- Enjoy archived footage of animals at San Diego Zoo.
Help us, help you
Please help us to deliver the best support possible during this time, by taking this short survey: https://stuartlowtrust.typeform.com/to/BFpisk