When you are unwell, or in an emergency, it can be easy to forget what support is available and where you can get help (even out-of-hours at evenings and weekends).
Below is a list of places to get you the best support, care and advice you need:
- Evening and weekend GP appointments are available seven days a week at GP hubs in Islington and wider North Central London. Find out more on the local NHS website.
- When GP services are closed, you can visit 111 online or call 111 to check your symptoms and be directed to the right place for you.
- Pharmacists can help with minor health concerns. If you need advice or medication from a pharmacist, find out which pharmacies are open and near to you on the local NHS website.
- You can order your repeat prescriptions online or through the NHS App or by speaking to your GP practice. More information on how to order a repeat prescription available on the NHS website.
- If you need urgent dental treatment, call your dentist or use the NHS 111 online service. They may be able to arrange an appointment if it’s necessary.
In an emergency, go to A&E immediately or call 999.